Sweet Potato Mini-Latkes
Sweet Potato Mini-Latkes are a great twist on the a traditional dish. Enjoy these at a special holiday or make a large batch for a potluck! These tasty, fancy appetizers are the best way to start any holiday meal or special dinner party. Mini sweet potato pancakes are topped with sour cream and crunchy pecans for a decadent and classy appetizer that everyone of your guests is sure to love.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded, about 1-pound
- 2 medium green onions, finely chopped, 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- sliced pecans, if desired
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Generously grease cookie sheet. Mix all ingredients except sour cream and pecans.
Drop sweet potato mixture by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Top with sour cream. Garnish with pecans.
*A spoonful of caviar on top of the sour cream transforms these tiny treats into the supreme indulgence.
You'll also love
- Cucumber-Basil Ice Cubes 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Best Bread Machine Buns 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Bulgur, Spinach and Tomato... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Vegan Portobello and Poblano... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegan Lentil Burgers 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Asparagus Leek and Red Potato Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato and Turkey Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Zesty Stuffed Olives 4.6/5 (5 Votes)