Zesty Stuffed Olives
You only need four ingredients to make these zesty stuffed appetizers: Italian dressing, cream cheese, black olives and chopped fresh parsley.
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 can (5.75-ounces) colossal black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoon. Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Spoon cream cheese spread into a small resealable plastic bag. Press cream cheese into one of the bottom corners of the bag. Cut off a small piece from the corner of bag. Squeeze cream cheese into centers of olives.
Place olives on serving plate. Drizzle with dressing.
Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash Tamales 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pear Tart 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini Bundt Cake with Orange... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Summer Squash Stuffing Casserole 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Fig, Apple & Sage Stuffing 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Pickles 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- 7-Layer Greek Meze Dip 4.4/5 (7 Votes)