Best Bread Machine Buns
Olive oil and egg give these bread machine buns a rich texture and flavor. Leftovers (if there are any) will keep for up to a week in a plastic bag.
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon fast rising yeast or 1 tablespoon bread machine yeast
Adapted from food.com
Place the ingredients in bread machine pan in the following order: milk, oil, sugar, salt, beaten egg, and flour.
Make a little well in the flour and add the yeast.
For rolls, select Dough Setting and press start.
Shape dough into rolls when cycle is completed and place dough rounds about 1 inch apart on a lightly floured cookie sheet.
Cover and let rise about 45 minutes in warm draft free area. A slightly warmed oven with the light bulb on works well.
When doubled in size, uncover and bake at 350°F for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on cooling rack for 20 minutes. Can be stored in plastic bag for up to 1 week.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes & Haddock... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegan Portobello and Poblano... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegan Lentil Burgers 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Zesty Stuffed Olives 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Tamales 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Summer Squash Stuffing Casserole 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Spicy Muffin Tin Tacos 4.6/5 (7 Votes)