TGI Friday's Artichoke & Spinach Dip
This copy cat TGI Friday's recipe tastes just as good as the original. Hot and cheesy, this dip tastes great with tortilla chips, pita chips or toast.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of its juices
- 1 (14-ounces) jar artichoke hearts, chopped
- Diced Tomatoes (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Combine all ingredients.
Place in shallow casserole dish.
Bake dip at 325°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until top is crisp golden.
You'll also love
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Biscuit Cinnabon Rolls 4.1/5 (53 Votes)
- Pumpkin Crack Cake 4.2/5 (51 Votes)
- Cast Iron Potatoes 3.8/5 (204 Votes)
- Turkey & Stuffing Eggs Benedict... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Bruschetta 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Bean & Kale Soup 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Shrimp & Sautéed Spinach 4.1/5 (50 Votes)