TGI Friday's Artichoke & Spinach Dip
This copy cat TGI Friday's recipe tastes just as good as the original. Hot and cheesy, this dip tastes great with tortilla chips, pita chips or toast.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of its juices
- 1 (14-ounces) jar artichoke hearts, chopped
- Diced Tomatoes (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Combine all ingredients.
Place in shallow casserole dish.
Bake dip at 325°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until top is crisp golden.
You'll also love
- Pork katsu and tonkatsu sauce... 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Cast Iron Potatoes 3.8/5 (233 Votes)
- Man Candy (Candied Bacon & Nuts) 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Orzo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Tender Slow-Cooker Mushroom Lamb... 4.1/5 (55 Votes)
- Turkey & Stuffing Eggs Benedict... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)