Cast Iron Potatoes
Slice potatoes, arrange in a cast iron pan, season with salt and spices, add dots of butter, add some cheese and bake until crispy. It's that simple, and they're delicious.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 100mins
Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush bottom and sides of a baking dish or cast iron skillet with olive oil.
Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, slice potatoes crosswise into desired thickness. Arrange potato slices vertically and loosely in prepared dish or skillet.
Sprinkle garlic and Italian seasoning on top of potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Dot potatoes with butter. Cover skillet or dish with foil and bake for about 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Remove foil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp.
You'll also love
- Man Candy (Candied Bacon & Nuts) 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Grandma's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli Orzo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- The Irish Potatoes 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Sausage Balls with... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby... 3.8/5 (117 Votes)