Cheesy Broccoli Orzo
Quick and easy orzo with broccoli is made in one pot! Cook the orzo, add the broccoli, drain and add cheese, butter and milk - what could be easier?
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Salt, to taste
Add orzo to a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook for 3 minutes then add chopped broccoli and cook for 2 more minutes, or until orzo is tender. Drain well (broccoli florets are notorious for holding onto water) then return to the pot. Add cheeses, butter, and 1/4 cup milk then stir well and add more milk if needed.
Season with salt to taste.
You'll also love
- Dutch Pear Pie 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- World's Best Lemon Bars 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- The Irish Potatoes 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- The Joy of Cooking Tuna Noodle... 4.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Crock Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Curry Chicken Broccoli Casserole 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (11 Votes)