Turkey & Stuffing Eggs Benedict Recipe
Turkey & Stuffing Eggs Benedict Recipe is seriously the best way to use up all those leftover Thanksgiving dishes. wake your family and friends up the day after feasting with this holiday spin on the classic eggs benendict. Form your leftover stuffing into patties and adorn with turkey, eggs, and a rich and creamy hollandaise sauce, for a breakfast that everyone will swarm into the kitchen to eat.
- 3 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- dash salt
- dash ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 pound sliced leftover cooked turkey, warmed
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Shape stuffing into four 1/2-inch-thick patties; set aside. In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over simmering water, whisk egg yolks and lemon juice until blended; cook until mixture is just thick enough to coat a metal spoon and temperature reaches 160°F, whisking constantly.
Reduce heat to very low. Very slowly drizzle in warm melted butter, whisking constantly. Whisk in parsley, salt, and nutmeg. Transfer to a small bowl. Place bowl in a larger bowl of warm water. Keep warm, stirring occasionally, until ready to serve, up to 30 minutes.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook stuffing patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°F. Keep warm.
Meanwhile, place 2 to 3-inches of water in a large saucepan or skillet with high sides. Bring to a boil; adjust heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Break cold eggs, one at a time, into a small bowl; holding bowl close to surface of water, slip egg into water.
Cook, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Using a slotted spoon, lift eggs out of water.
To serve, place turkey and eggs on stuffing patties. Top with hollandaise sauce.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (674 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)