Corn, Black Bean, Avocado, & Tomato Salad
Light, fresh, and packed with protein and fiber, this Corn, Black Bean, Avocado, and Tomato Salad is the perfect side dish, or light supper that you’ve been looking for!
- 1 (7 to 10-ounce) package grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, more or less to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from centercutcook.com
Toss chopped avocado with juice from 1 small lime.
In a large bowl, combine avocado, grape tomatoes, black beans, corn, and cilantro.
Stir in olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper and stir to coat.
Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Farm-Fresh Corn Salad 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Spicy Roasted Corn & Feta Salad 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Roasted Leg of Lamb with Garlic... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Jalapeño, Crab, & Corn Dip 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- The Garden Grazer Avocado... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Decadent Red Velvet Scones 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken & Bean Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Key Lime Cheesecake Pancakes 4.6/5 (10 Votes)