Jalapeño, Crab, & Corn Dip
Jalapeños take the mildness of corn and crab up a notch and add heat and color to a dip so chunky, its almost a meal in itself. Jaalapeño, corn, and crab dip will be the next hit at any social gathering!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup red sweet pepper, chopped (1 small)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced pickled jaalapeño peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 (6-ounce) cans crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (4-ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- Blue corn chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a medium skillet heat butter over medium heat until melted. Add frozen corn, sweet pepper, and garlic; cook and stir for about 5 minutes or until tender.
In a medium bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, jalapeño peppers, Worcestershire sauce, and, if desired, hot pepper sauce. Stir in corn mixture, crabmeat, and Monterey Jack cheese. Transfer crab mixture to a 1 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with blue corn chips.
You'll also love
- Roasted Green Beans with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cabbage Sausage Supper Recipe 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Decadent Red Velvet Scones 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken & Bean Dip 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Vegetarian Mushroom Thyme Gravy 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Balls 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Cajun Shrimp Sandwiches 4.6/5 (10 Votes)