Spicy Chicken & Bean Dip
Easy crockpot preparation simplifies this spicy chicken and bean dip. A combination of melty cheeses makes this appetizer especially creamy.
- 2 (8-ounce) tubs cream cheese with chive and onion
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes and green chile peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) American cheese, shredded
- 2 cups (8-ounces) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (15-ounce) can white kidney (cannellini) or small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, snipped
- Pita wedges, toasted, and/or tortilla chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 140mins
Adapted from recipe.com
In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart crockpot, combine cream cheese, undrained tomatoes, milk, cumin, and fajita seasoning. Stir in chicken, American cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and kidney beans.
Cover and cook on low heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Serve immediately or keep covered on warm or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in cilantro.
Serve with toasted pita wedges and/or tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Peruvian Steak and Potato Stir-Fry 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Dessert 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Fresh Cornbread Dressing 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Salami & Cream Cheese Roll Ups 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Sausage with White Beans and... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Lima Bean Soup 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Basic Popcorn Balls 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pork & White Bean Chili 4.6/5 (8 Votes)