Garlic Herb Avocado Cashew Cream Cheese
Finally something worthy of your bagel! It will dress up a veggie sandwich too. The variations are endless. Leave out the herbs and garlic, try minced carrots and celery, minced olives, or even throw in some walnut and agave.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic or 1 minced clove
- salt, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from healthyslowcooking.com
Soak the cashew in the water overnight or at least 2 hours.
Drain off any left over water that was not absorbed by the cashews. Add the drained cashews, avocado, lemon juice, Italian seasonings and garlic into a blender.
Blend until smooth, stop and scrape down the sides and repeat until the mixture is smooth.
You'll also love
- Banana Pudding Muffins 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Perfect Roast Potatoes Recipe 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Tuna Spinach Salad with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Watermelon and Tomato Skewers 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Rolls 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Temrika Meslalla (Garlic Beef &... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Avocado and Sour Cream Dip 4.6/5 (8 Votes)