Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatoes
A quick and easy recipe using instant mashed potatoes, semi-soft cheese flavored with garlic, and fresh parsley. Try it tonight!
- 1 (24-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes or 3 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes
- 1 (5.2-ounce) container semisoft cheese with garlic and herbs (such as Boursin brand)
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- Canned French-fried onions (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from bhg.com
Heat refrigerated potatoes according to package directions. Transfer warm potatoes to a serving bowl.
Stir in cheese and parsley. If desired, sprinkle with French-fried onions.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie Martini 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pasta with shrimp and asparagus 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cheddar Beer Weenies for Tailgating 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Maple Iced Pumpkin Blondies 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cornbread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes using Canned... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Princess Punch 4.2/5 (47 Votes)