Key Lime Pie Martini
- For the graham cracker crust rim-
- 1 1/2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- (Makes enough to rim 2-3 martini glasses)
- For the key lime pie martini-
- A little ice
- 1 shot whipped cream vodka
- 1 shot key lime juice
- Splash of Sprite
- Lime slices (for garnishing- optional)
Adapted from thefrugalfoodiemama.com
In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar and then dump it on a small plate.
Spread out the mixture evenly over the plate, pushing most of it towards the outer edges of the plate.
Wet the edge of your martini glass with water or a little key lime juice.
Then place your martini glass rim side down into the graham cracker mixture.
Twist a few times to coat the rim evenly.
In a cocktail shaker, add in the ice, whipped cream vodka, and key lime juice.
Give it a few quick shakes and then pour it into your prepared martini glass.
Add a small splash of Sprite.
You'll also love
- Pasta with shrimp and asparagus 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Maple Iced Pumpkin Blondies 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Crisp 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Martini 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Asian Lemon Dipping Sauce 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Buttery Lemon Snow Bars 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Qdoba Lime Cilantro Rice 3.9/5 (157 Votes)