Mashed Potatoes in Muffin Tins
These mashed potatoes in muffin tins with bacon and cheddar cheese look and taste great. They're also a great snack to grab when you're on the go!
- 6 yukon gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Scrub potatoes and cut in half. Add them to a pot of water to cover the potatoes and bring to a boil. Boil for 20 minutes or until soft for a fork.
Drain potatoes and mash potatoes plain with butter. Add yummy ingredients like cooked bacon, cheese, green onion and anything else you might like and have around your kitchen.
Stuff in to a greased muffin tin, run a fork along the top and brush with melted butter or olive oil. Bake at 375°F for about 15 minutes, or until tops are crispy and golden.
Tip: If your tops are not browning as expected try broiling them for a few minutes or until browned.
You'll also love
- Joe's Crab Shack - Crab Cakes 4.2/5 (196 Votes)
- Potato Salad 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Super Sloppy Joes 4.6/5 (125 Votes)
- Peach Cupcakes with Peach Cream... 4.3/5 (144 Votes)
- Cheesy Jalapeno Bacon Stuffed... 4.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans &... 3.8/5 (286 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (147 Votes)
- Best Homemade Potato Salad 4.5/5 (102 Votes)