Mashed Potatoes in Muffin Tins
These mashed potatoes in muffin tins with bacon and cheddar cheese look and taste great. They're also a great snack to grab when you're on the go!
- 6 yukon gold potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cooked bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Scrub potatoes and cut in half. Add them to a pot of water to cover the potatoes and bring to a boil. Boil for 20 minutes or until soft for a fork.
Drain potatoes and mash potatoes plain with butter. Add yummy ingredients like cooked bacon, cheese, green onion and anything else you might like and have around your kitchen.
Stuff in to a greased muffin tin, run a fork along the top and brush with melted butter or olive oil. Bake at 375°F for about 15 minutes, or until tops are crispy and golden.
Tip: If your tops are not browning as expected try broiling them for a few minutes or until browned.
You'll also love
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup (Chili's... 3.8/5 (626 Votes)
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Southern Peach Cobbler 4.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Olive Garden Lemon Cream Cake 3.8/5 (283 Votes)
- Popeye's® Red Beans & Rice 3.7/5 (347 Votes)
- Corn Casserole 4.1/5 (233 Votes)
- Potato Salad 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Best Homemade Potato Salad 4.5/5 (104 Votes)