Maple Iced Pumpkin Blondies
Homemade Maple Iced Pumpkin Blondies are always a special treat enjoyed by the whole family.
- MAPLE ICING:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2-sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons softened butter or margarine
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons maple flavoring
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from verybestbaking.com
FOR MAPLE ICING:
Beat 6 ounces softened cream cheese, 2 tablespoons softened butter or margarine and 2 cups sifted powdered sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons maple flavoring.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in pumpkin. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Spread into prepared pan.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan; spread with Maple Icing. Cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Caramel Apple Crisp 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Linguine with Clam Sauce 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Martini 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cornbread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes using Canned... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Princess Punch 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Pudding in a Jar 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Thumbprint... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)