When the weather starts getting warm, lemonade is always a great way to cool off. This pretty pink Princess Punch is perfect for birthday parties and is a real crowd pleaser!
- 1 can (46-ounce) pineapple juice
- 1 can (6-ounce) frozen pink lemonade
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 bottles (28 ounces) ginger ale
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- Strawberries for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix all ingredients.
Stir until frozen ingredients dissolve.
You'll also love
- Sweet & Spicy Guava Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Homemade Banana Pudding in a Jar 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Zesty Salmon Burgers with Dill... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Sriracha Deviled Eggs with Garlic... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- International Delight Skinny... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea Salad 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Mango, Strawberry, and Pineapple... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- People-Pleasing Cinnamon Rolls 4.4/5 (22 Votes)