When the weather starts getting warm, lemonade is always a great way to cool off. This pretty pink Princess Punch is perfect for birthday parties and is a real crowd pleaser!
- 1 can (46-ounce) pineapple juice
- 1 can (6-ounce) frozen pink lemonade
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 bottles (28 ounces) ginger ale
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- Strawberries for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix all ingredients.
Stir until frozen ingredients dissolve.
You'll also love
- Dr. Pepper Smoked Brisket 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Cookie... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Eggnog Bread with Eggnog Glaze 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Black... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Baileys White Russian 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Mango Peach Smoothie 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Quinoa & Vegetable Stew 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Mulled Apple Cider 4.7/5 (6 Votes)