When the weather starts getting warm, lemonade is always a great way to cool off. This pretty pink Princess Punch is perfect for birthday parties and is a real crowd pleaser!
- 1 can (46-ounce) pineapple juice
- 1 can (6-ounce) frozen pink lemonade
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 bottles (28 ounces) ginger ale
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- Strawberries for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Mix all ingredients.
Stir until frozen ingredients dissolve.
You'll also love
- Homemade Banana Pudding in a Jar 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Zesty Salmon Burgers with Dill... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Sriracha Deviled Eggs with Garlic... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Mango, Strawberry, and Pineapple... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Sparkling Mango Strawberry Sangria 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Ginger Limeade 4.5/5 (8 Votes)