Green Bean Casserole Recipe
This green bean casserole has always been one of my favorite convenience dishes. It can be prepared ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake. —Anna Baker, Blaine, Washington
- 2 cans (10 3/4-ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (16-ounces each) frozen green beans, cooked and drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a bowl, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Gently stir in beans. Spoon half of the mixture into a 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with half of the onions. Spoon remaining bean mixture over the top.
Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake 5 minutes longer or until the onions are brown and crispy.
You'll also love
- Tigernut Caramel Apples 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Beef Barbecue - 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Chickpeas in an Air Fryer 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper & Chives... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Rustic Spaghetti Squash Medley 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Turkey and Cornbread Stuffing with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Tomato Compote 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Vegan Butternut Squash... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)