Roasted Red Pepper & Chives Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs are always a favorite and if you are like me I am always coming up with a new way to prepare them. This recipe adds roasted red pepper and chives.
- 5 large eggs, hard boiled
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic seasoning
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from hotdishhomemaker.com
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolk. Place the yolks in a medium size mixing bowl.
Add the mayonnaise and roasted garlic seasoning to the bowl and blend the ingredients together with a hand mixer to create a creamy texture.
Add in the diced roasted red peppers, and mix well. Stir in the chives.
Place about 1 tablespoon of the mixture in each egg. You may need a little more or less depending on the size of your eggs.
Eggs labeled as “Large” merely means that the size is determined by the average weight per dozen so the size of your eggs can vary.
Refrigerate the eggs for 30-40 minutes before serving. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator, not that you will have any leftovers!
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker
You'll also love
- Ancho Tamarind Pork Stew 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Turkey and Cornbread Stuffing with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Tomato & Cabbage Salsa "Crack" 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Halloween Fruit Apple Teeth Treats 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Grill-Roasted Turkey 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Olallieberry Jam 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Crab Artichoke Dip in a Bread Bowl 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (11 Votes)