Apple Cider Glazed Sweet Potatoes
We can all use easy side dish ideas and that’s exactly what this Apple Cider Glazed Sweet Potatoes recipe is–easy! The potatoes are roasted in the oven until they’re tender and then glazed with an apple cider reduction. Simple!
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup spiced apple cider
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from ohmyveggies.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Toss sweet potatoes with oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 25 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
While potatoes are roasting, heat apple cider in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil and cook until reduced to about 2 tablespoons, about 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cherry Bombe 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Surf & Turf Cajun Pasta 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Mussels With Tomato & White Wine... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Deep-Fried Cheesecake Bites 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Dump Ranch 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Roasted Carrots & Broccoli 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Potato-Leek Soup with Mini Pierogi 4.5/5 (12 Votes)