Wanting a clean, healthy version of ranch dressing? Dump all of these ingredients into a jar and blend for an easy alternative to store bought ranch dressing!
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 cup "light" olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 handful cilantro or parsley (or herb of choice)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Blend with an immersion blender for approximately one minute! Lasts in fridge up to one week, if you still have any left!