Asian Roasted Carrots & Broccoli
Super simple, quick, and easy, packed with so much flavor with such a short ingredient list and just 5 minutes of prep!
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 16 ounces baby peeled carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 ounces broccoli florets*
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar and Sriracha; set aside.
Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic.
Place into oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender. Stir in broccoli during the last 7 to 10 minutes of cooking time.
Stir in soy sauce mixture and gently toss to combine.
Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired.
You'll also love
- Potato-Leek Soup with Mini Pierogi 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Drunken Cherry Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Hanger Steak & Bacon Sandwich With... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Smoky Bacon BBQ Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Carrot Ginger Soup 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Greek Zucchini Fritters... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon Chicken Pasta with... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.3/5 (24 Votes)