Lemony Turkey and Zucchini Sandwiches
- Grated zest & juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 c EVOO
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 4 (4oz) turkey cutlets
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 baguette
- Sliced mozzarella
- Sliced tomato
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from oprah.com
1. In a bowl, combine zest & juice of the lemon, EVOO, salt, & pepper.
2. In a dish, coat the turkey cutlets w/half the lemon mixture.
3. Preheat grill to high.
4. In another dish, coat the zucchini & scallions, w/the remaining of the melon mixture.
5. Grill turkey until lightly charred.
6. Cut baguette into 4 sections, halve lengthwise, & grill facedown until toasted; drizzle w/EVOO.
7. ON each baguette bottom, layer turkey, zucchini, & sliced mozzarella & tomato.
8. Add scallions & baguette tops & serve.
You'll also love
- LIME FLUFF 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Chips with Paprika... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Sublime Ice Cream Sandwich 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Smoked a Pork Loin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Ravioli with Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)