Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Lemon Glaze
- 1 1/2 c butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 c sugar
- 6 lg eggs
- 3 c all purpose flour
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 T lemon extract
- 1 T almond extract
- Nonstick baking spray with flour
- Lemon Glaze (recipe follows)
- Lemon glaze: 2 c confectioners sugar& 1/4 c fresh lemon juice. In sm bowl whisk together confectioners sugar & lemon juice until smooth.
Preheat oven to 325. Spray 12-c Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Set aside.
In lg bowl combine butter, cream cheese & sugar. Neat at med speed with electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time beating well after each addition.
In med bowl sift together flour & salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture beating until combined. Add extracts, beating to blend. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted near center of cakes comes out clean, 1 hr 30 min. Remove from pan & let cool completely on wire rack. Drizzle with lemon glaze.
You'll also love
- French Almond Cake with Lavender... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Blueberry Bundt Cake with Lemon... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Red Robin Teriyaki and Pineapple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Gouda Lobster mac and cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stir Fry Canned Green Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Peach and Rhubarb Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Cucumber Lime Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Key Lime Pie (Pepe's Cafe Recipe) 0/5 (0 Votes)