Gluten-Free, High-Protein Coconut Flour Bread-Maker Bread
Gluten-Free, High-Protein Coconut Flour Bread-Maker Bread is the perfect recipe for anyone who is gluten-free or you can also you regular bread flour in this recipe if gluten does not concern you. Light and fluffy this bread makes the most delicious toast when toasted and slathered in creamy butter for breakfast or a quick snack any time of the day.
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup oats, optional
- 1/4 cup coconut, shredded, optional
- 1/3 cup liquified or melted coconut oil or olive oil or sesame oil
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour or bread flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons granulated yeast or 1 (0.25-ounce) packet rapid-rise yeast
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 190mins
Adapted from freecoconutrecipes.com
Add all ingredients to bread maker canister, exactly as listed (in order) from top to bottom, but after adding flours make a small well in which to measure in the yeast.
Snap the canister back into the bread maker, and turn it onto the "light" quick-bread settings (3-hour cycle).
After mixing has been ongoing for about 2 or 3 minutes, using a spatula, push the accumulated flour in the corners toward the paddle center.
Then allow the bread maker to go through all kneading and rising cycles to the end.
Unplug and using pot-holders pull out canister to cool bread slightly before removing (and the loaf will pop out with a few taps).
Depending on your model of bread maker, slight adjustments to liquid might need to be made.
You'll also love
- Apple Peach Cobbler 4/5 (53 Votes)
- Pasta Carbonara with Hickory... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Apricot Sour Cream Scones 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Virgin Island Johnny Cake 3.7/5 (91 Votes)
- Easy Pineapple Glazed Spiral Ham 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Crock Pot Santa Fe Cream Cheese... 4.1/5 (56 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Sticky Buns 3.8/5 (63 Votes)
- Scrambles Egg Muffins 4.5/5 (12 Votes)