Apple Peach Cobbler
The flavors of ripe summer peaches giving way to the coming of apples in fall makes this a perfect cobbler for seasonal transition.
- 4 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Vanilla ice cream
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
For topping, in a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in milk just until blended. Drop by spoonfuls over peach mixture.
Bake at 400°F for 25-30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.
You'll also love
- Ramen Noodles 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Refreshing Strawberry Frosty 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Corn Relish 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cherry Trifle 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Danish Filling for... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Rhoda's Candied Sweet Potatoes -... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Halloween Poke Cake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pie Bombs 4.4/5 (21 Votes)