Scrambles Egg Muffins
What a great way to serve up a quick and easy breakfast! Kid's and adults love them equally, these are requested often in my home.
- 1 package pork sausage or 1 package bacon
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (cheddar or pepper jack)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
In a large skillet, cook sausage or bacon over medium heat until done & drain.
In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add the chives, bell pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in bacon or sausage and cheese.
Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Banana Cream Pie 3.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Cauliflower Parmesan Cheese Crust... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cornbread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Muffins or Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Danish Filling for... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)