Ham & Cheese Sticky Buns
These sandwiches are "kicked up a notch" from your ordinary Ham and Cheese and they are so simple and easy to make.The sauce is what puts them over the top and gives them so much flavor.
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls
- 1/2 pound ham, sliced
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds, optional
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon mustard
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cut through dinner rolls lengthwise without taking them apart and place the bottom half in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
Layer ham and cheese on bottom halves and cover with the top halves.
Heat sauce ingredients together. Pour sauce over rolls.
Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes. If you like them crispier, take foil off the last 5 minutes.
Note: You can make these with the rolls taken apart as well. Place them close together in the pan.
You'll also love
- Classic Baguettes 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Cranberry Walnut Swirl Cookie... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Hot Dog Chili 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Taco Time's Secret Beef Seasoning 4/5 (72 Votes)
- Coconut Flour Bread 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Chocolate Cherry Cream Cheese... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Blue Cheese... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Texas Sticky Buns 4.4/5 (26 Votes)