Crock Pot Santa Fe Cream Cheese Chicken
Easy Santa Fe Chicken starts with frozen tenders, cream cheese, beans and more. Turn on your slow cooker in the morning - dinner is ready when you get home!
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) bag frozen chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (not fat-free! 1/3 less fat or regular is fine)
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained & rinsed (or pinto beans if you prefer)
- 1 (8-ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can Rotel tomatoes, or regular salsa
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Put frozen chicken in the crock pot. Add cream cheese on top of the chicken.
Drain and rinse the beans, add to the crock pot. Add the drained corn and Rotel tomatoes.
Cover and cook in your slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir the ingredients every two hours. You can shred the chicken when it is done, or just leave it as tenderloins.
Turn the slow cooker off and let your chicken sit for about 30 to 45 minutes before serving. Letting it sit will thicken it a bit, but it is soupy. Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Patti LaBelle's Simple And... 3.8/5 (255 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Sticky Buns 3.8/5 (63 Votes)
- French Onion Soup - Authentic... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Peach Pineapple Dump Cake with... 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Grandma's Southern-Style Chicken... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Grape Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Pecan Pie 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Crockpot BBQ Coca-Cola Kielbasa 4.4/5 (14 Votes)