Air Fryer Cheesy Garlic Bread
Quick and easy, and cheesy and garlickly, these rolls are hot and delicious, dripping with melted cheese. Tip: Place them on a bit of foil to make easy clean-up.
- 2 dinner rolls any type or small loaf of bread
- 1/2 cup grated cheese any favorite
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Garlic bread seasoning mix (fresh chopped garlic can be heated with the melted butter)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cut the bread rolls top down in a naughts-and-crosses style. Try to cut as far down as possible but not all the way through.
Fill the slits with the grated cheese until all slits are filled and the cheese is gone.
Paint the tops of the rolls with the melted butter then sprinkle with the garlic seasoning. (Adding the butter helps make it stick and the top brown).
Add to a preheated air fryer at 350°F. Cook for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Open-Face Vietnamese Chicken... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Mac 'n' Cheese Bites 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ham &... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cornbread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Sweet & Spicy Guava Chicken Wings 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Muffins or Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Fried Rice in an Instant Pot 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Ham & Beans - Instant Pot 4.2/5 (15 Votes)