Corn Pudding - Jiffy
A good Thanksgiving dinner would not be possible without a great Corn Pudding dish. Trust me, there will be no leftovers here, so make sure there is plenty for all to have seconds...thirds maybe. :)
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can cream style corn
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package dry cornbread mix (Jiffy)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Lightly grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
In a medium sized bowl, add the whole kernel corn, cream style corn, butter, sour cream, and corn bread mix; mix well.
Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
For a more of a pudding like texture, add 2 more eggs and half a cup of half and half.
Rinse the corn to reduce the "canned" taste.
You'll also love
- Chef Point Café Bread Pudding 4.3/5 (153 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Bread Pudding 4.4/5 (110 Votes)
- Conch Fritters with Caribbean... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Bruschetta with Fresh Basil 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Lemon Coconut Oeey Gooey Bars 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Cheesy Cauliflower Patties 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Tomato Vegetable Soup 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Chocolate Chubby Cookies 4.4/5 (15 Votes)