Caramel Popcorn Cookies
Another easy and simple cookie recipe. If you like it sweet, you may add more sugar to it. But I like it less sweet with a little salty...so that I can eat more :)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup caramel popcorn, roughly chopped
Adapted from aohmc.blogspot.com
Cream the butter and sugar together with a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer. Add vanilla extract and egg, blend well until creamy. Fold in chopped popcorn.
Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until just blend.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line parchment paper on cookie sheets. Scoop about 1 Tbsp. cookie dough and drop on the cookie sheet(s) with 1-inch apart. Sprinkle some salt on the top of the cookie balls.
Bake for 12 minutes or turn lightly brown. Remove from oven and chill on cooling rack.
You'll also love
- NOODLE POPOVERS 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Banana yogurt brunch bundt with... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Gran's Lemonade 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Soup 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potatoes.....2 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Mexican Corn Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Caramel Popcorn 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Popcorn 5/5 (1 Votes)