Slow Cooker Sticky Caramel Pumpkin Cake
There’s no denying that it’s time to start seriously thinking ‘pumpkin.‘ Fall around the corner, but suddenly there are gourds and pumpkins popping up all over the place.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ground cinnamon
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup (2-sticks) butter, softened
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 can (15-ounce) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 jar (16-ounces) caramel sauce or ice cream topping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Spray 4 1/2 quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt & pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed 3 minutes or until light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in pumpkin until blended. Gradually add flour mixture; beat a low speed until smooth Spread evenly in slow cooker/crockpot.
Cover and cook on high 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Let cake stand, uncovered, 10 minutes. Invert onto wire rack: invert again onto serving plate. Drizzle 1/2 cup caramel sauce over cake. Serve warm with additional caramel sauce.
You'll also love
- Chicken in Lemon Butter Caper Sauce 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Lemon-Poppy Seed Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Potatoes (Olive... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Greek Lemon Potatoes 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Corned Beef & Cabbage Recipe 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pineapple Star Cookies 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Black Forest Pavlova with Espresso... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)