Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole
A great way to enjoy your Thanksgiving leftovers, without just reheating the dinner again. Mix up casserole and pop it in the oven while you still enjoy your holiday guests!
- 1 (6 ounce) package Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Turkey
- 4 cups chopped leftover roasted turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed
- 3/4 cup Kraft Real Mayo mayonnaise, or Miracle Whip Dressing
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
Heat oven to 375ºF.
Prepare stuffing as directed on package; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
Combine turkey, mixed vegetables and mayonnaise; spoon over stuffing.
Mix potatoes and cheese; spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake 30 to 40 min. or until heated through.
Substitute 3 cups leftover prepared homemade stuffing for the prepared Stove Top stuffing
Looking to reduce the fat? You can use Kraft Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and Kraft 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Substitute cooked ground turkey for the chopped leftover roasted turkey.