Strawberry Banana Bread
This bread is crispy around the edges and sweet and gooey in the middle! What a delicious breakfast, snack or dessert!! You should actually feel good about eating this!
- 2 cups oat flour (place oats in processor and pulse until flour consistency)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Adapted from wholefoodsnewbody.blogspot.co.uk
Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
Add all ingredients to medium bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. Once combined, pour into loaf pan that is sprayed with coconut oil/olive oil spray.
Bake for 1 hour and 10 to 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- 4th of July Rice Krispies Treats 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Deep Fried Apple Pies 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Banana Nut & White Morsel Muffins 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Oven Baked Raspberry Crumble Cake 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Lucky Charms® Cupcakes 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Nova Scotia Blueberry Cream Cake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)