Mmmm, we've been making this Cranberry Tart every year for Thanksgiving since we discovered it. You can also use leftover cranberry sauce for the cranberry topping, if you like! Happy Holidays and enjoy!
- 1 prepared piecrust (such as Pillsbury)
- 2 (4 ounce) logs cinnamon-cranberry goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons plus 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Cooking time 40mins
Heat oven to 425°F. Fit piecrust into a 9- or 9-1/2-inch removable-bottom tart pan. Line with a double layer of nonstick foil, pressing against side of crust. Bake at 425°F for 18 minutes. Remove crust from oven, reduce heat to 375°F and remove foil.
Meanwhile, blend goat cheese, 6 tablespoons of the sugar, the egg and milk in a bowl. Pour into crust. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until set.
While cheese layer bakes, make topping. Combine remaining 1 cup sugar, the cranberries, cranberry juice, lemon zest and lemon juice in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and pour over baked goat cheese layer. Cool until set.
Tip: For a pretty garnish, reserve 1/3 cup raw cranberries. Spritz with nonstick cooking spray and roll in sugar.
You'll also love
- Banana Pudding IV 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- HCG Diet (P3) Coconut Flour... 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Cake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Veggie Samosas - Easy Snacks to... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Fudge 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole 4.3/5 (35 Votes)