Cranberry Pretzel Salad
Both sweet and savory, this Cranberry Pretzel Salad offers the best of two worlds! Serve this up at your Thanksgiving dinner and your guests will definitely be pleased.
- LAYER 1:
- 2 cups pretzels, crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- LAYER 2:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup sugar
- LAYER 3:
- 1 large package black cherry Jello
- 2 cans whole cranberry sauce
- 2 cups boiling water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 135mins
The 3rd layer can be mixed first and set in the refrigerator while other layers are being prepared. Just don't forget it and leave it too long; you don't want it to congeal.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, mix the crushed pretzels, butter and 1 tablespoon sugar together. Press mixture into the bottom of a large flat baking dish. Bake 8 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, Cool Whip, and 1/2 cup sugar. Spread mixture on top of cooled crust.
In a bowl, mix the Jello, cranberry sauce and boiling water. Cool and pour over second layer. Place int he refrigerator to set (about 2 to 4 hours).
You'll also love
- APPLE CIDER MOLASSES HONEY CURE... 4.6/5 (70 Votes)
- Velveeta Ultimate Nachos 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Tomatoes,... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Christmas Vanilla Roll Cake 3.9/5 (161 Votes)
- Fig Meatballs 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- Triple-Layer Pretzel Brownies 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Red Velvet Poke Cake 4.3/5 (90 Votes)