Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms
Here's a great easy-to-make salmon recipe. Michele shows us how to bake salmon and has great tips on slicing mushrooms. This baked salmon recipe with spinach and mushrooms will please even the pickiest eaters.
- 4 salmon fillets, with skins (1 lb.)
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
PLACE fish fillets, skin-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
COMBINE remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
You'll also love
- Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
- Barbeque Sauce from Fresh Tomatoes 4/5 (167 Votes)
- Mackerel Patties 3.9/5 (172 Votes)
- Mango-Barbecue Fish Tacos 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom, Onion & Garlic... 4.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Spinach & Gruyere Cheese Quiche... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Spinach Tomato Orzo Soup 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (64 Votes)