Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms
Here's a great easy-to-make salmon recipe. Michele shows us how to bake salmon and has great tips on slicing mushrooms. This baked salmon recipe with spinach and mushrooms will please even the pickiest eaters.
- 4 salmon fillets, with skins (1 lb.)
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
PLACE fish fillets, skin-sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
COMBINE remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
You'll also love
- Buffalo Chicken Baked Ziti 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.6/5 (67 Votes)
- Grilled Corn with Herb Butter 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- Tuna Fish Cakes 4.5/5 (69 Votes)
- French-Style Beef Stew 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Japanese Steak House Yum Yum Sauce... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Baked Salmon 4.4/5 (77 Votes)
- P. F. Changs Lettuce Wraps 4.5/5 (72 Votes)