Triple-Layer Pretzel Brownies
Chocolate, peanut butter, pretzels, oh my! All of your favorite things are in these Triple-Layer Pretzel Brownies! So delicious, they will fulfill all of your cravings.
- 3 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
In a small bowl, combine the pretzels, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 400°F for 8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Reduce heat to 350°F. Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions. Pour over prepared crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not over bake). Cool completely on a wire rack.
In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread over top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into bars. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2 dozen.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Weight Watcher Hot Fudge Cake 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Ina Garten’s Outrageous Brownies 4.1/5 (74 Votes)
- Brownie Cookies 5/5 (2 Votes)