Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw
Broccoli Slaw with Ramen noodles, slivered almonds, sun flower seeds, chopped green onions and dressing made with your Ramen seasoning packets. Serve chilled.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 (8 1/2-ounce) packages broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seed
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Before opening noodles, crush into 1 inch pieces. Open packages and set aside flavor packets.
Place noodles in bottom of large serving bowl. Top noodles with broccoli slaw, then sprinkle with almonds and sunflower kernels, and green onions.
In a separate bowl combine sugar, oil, vinegar, and flavor packets from noodles. Pour over slaw, cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Toss before serving.
You'll also love
- Charleston Cheese Dip 4.5/5 (77 Votes)
- Gordon Ramsay's Steak Diane 3.9/5 (223 Votes)
- Christmas Vanilla Roll Cake 3.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Barbeque Sauce from Fresh Tomatoes 4/5 (214 Votes)
- Fig Meatballs 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Autumn Harvest Veggie... 4.5/5 (74 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Sour Cream Potato Salad 4.4/5 (85 Votes)
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.5/5 (77 Votes)