Oriental Ramen Broccoli Cole Slaw
Broccoli Slaw with Ramen noodles, slivered almonds, sun flower seeds, chopped green onions and dressing made with your Ramen seasoning packets. Serve chilled.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 2 (8 1/2-ounce) packages broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seed
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Before opening noodles, crush into 1 inch pieces. Open packages and set aside flavor packets.
Place noodles in bottom of large serving bowl. Top noodles with broccoli slaw, then sprinkle with almonds and sunflower kernels, and green onions.
In a separate bowl combine sugar, oil, vinegar, and flavor packets from noodles. Pour over slaw, cover and chill up to 24 hours.
Toss before serving.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Upside Down Jello Shots 4.1/5 (99 Votes)
- WATERMELON CRAWL 4.4/5 (82 Votes)
- Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Cake 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Shrimp & Corn Chowder 4.4/5 (72 Votes)
- Potatoes on a Ranch 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Awesome Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Old-World Manicotti 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes 4.5/5 (70 Votes)