Slow Cooker Chinese Lemon Chicken with Broccoli
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 tbsp ketchup
- Bag of Baby Carrots
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped into florets (or 1 lb. bag frozen florets)
- White rice, cooked
Adapted from edesiasnotebook.com
1. Cut chicken into large chunks. Dredge in flour and shake off excess,
2. Brown chicken in a skillet with olive oil. (The chicken does not have to be cooked through; just browned on the outside.)
3. Place chicken into crockpot. Mix the rest of the ingredients (except for broccoli and rice) in a separate bowl and pour over the top of chicken pieces. Stir.
4. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
5. When chicken is done, steam broccoli on stovetop or microwave until tender, but still a bit crunchy. Add to slow cooker and stir to coat.
6. Serve chicken with carrots and broccoli over rice, drizzle with remaining sauce.
You'll also love
- Puerto Rican Pasteles 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Mom's Pepper Steak 4.2/5 (60 Votes)
- Spicy Ahi Poke 4.1/5 (63 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken, Broccoli &... 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Quick Lemon Lover Baked Doughnuts 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- ITALIAN LEMON KNOT COOKIES 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- BBQ Beer Can Chicken 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Broccoli-Corn Casserole 4.6/5 (19 Votes)