Lemon Monkey Bread
- 12 Rhodes or frozen dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Tbsp lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
1. Cut rolls in half and place in a greased 9×13″ pan.
2. Drizzle with the melted butter.
3. Mix lemon zest and sugar together in a small bowl. Sprinkle HALF of the lemon sugar mixture over the rolls. Cover and let raise till doubled.
4. Sprinkle remaining sugar mixture on top. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from pan.
5. Combine glaze ingredients. Drizzle over rolls while still warm.