Complete Steak, Pork Chop, or Chicken Dinner in CrockPot
I sooooo tried this!! What a great idea!
- 4 - 3/4 inch steaks, OR 4 - 3/4 inch thick pork chops, OR
- 4 lg. skinless chicken breasts.
- Note: You can use chicken with the bone in or bonesless,
- it's your choice. I like the bone in better because it tends
- to give the chicken a better flavor after it has cooked.
- 1/2 cup A1 or Heinz 57 sauce
- Note: If you are using the chicken breast you can substitute
- 1/2 cup of your favorite bottled BBQ sauce in place of the A1
- or Heinz 57 sauce.
- 4 lg russet baking size potatoes
- 8 small frozen corn cobs
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 365mins
Adapted from fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net
Prepare your crockpot by first coating the pot with a light
coat of cooking spray.
Place the meat on the bottom of the crockpot.
Pour a 1/2 cup A1, Heinz 57, sauce or the bottled BBQ sauce
over the meat and then cover the meat with a layer of foil.
Now place the foil wrapped potatoes and foil wrapped frozen
corn cobs on top of the steaks.
Cook on low for 6 hours
You'll also love
- Buttery Lemon Chicken 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Caesar Lasagna 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Skillet Pork Chops with Apples &... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Honey BBQ Crack Chicken 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Chicken 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak Fingers 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Pan Fried Pork Chops 4/5 (75 Votes)
- Cherry-Jalapeno Barbeque Sauce... 4.2/5 (44 Votes)