Ranch Potatoes with Cheese
Ranch Potatoes with Cheese, a hearty and satisfying dish. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
- 2 pounds potatoes (unpeeled, washed and cut into chunks)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded plus more for topping (if desired)
- 1/4 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 3 scallions, washed and chopped
- Non-stick cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix together (in a large bowl) the ranch dressing, dill, cheese and bacon. Add in the potatoes. Sprinkle in a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to coat potatoes.
Spoon into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Cover with foil.
Bake for 60 minutes. Stir gently halfway through to get the bottom potatoes rotated so they don't become burnt and to ensure that the middle and top potatoes get a chance to brown.
Remove foil. Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees. Gently stir again, as necessary.
Bake for an additional 15 minutes, then sprinkle on a little more cheese, if desired. Bake a few more minutes or until everything is gooey, browned and bubbly on top.
Serve with scallions sprinkled on top for garnish.
Great with a dollop of sour cream.
You'll also love
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Easy Pad Thai 4.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini 4.5/5 (138 Votes)
- Saltine Toffee 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Sautéed Asparagus with Bacon 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- The Best Potato Soup Recipe Ever 4.5/5 (138 Votes)
- Steak Marinade 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Crockpot Ranch Potatoes 4.5/5 (134 Votes)