Jollibee Style Spaghetti
Jollibee style spaghetti is our version of the yummy Jollibee Spaghetti that everyone loves. The outcome of this recipe is a sweet delicious spaghetti that both kids and kids-at-heart will like.
- 2 pounds spaghetti pasta
- 3 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1 pound minced ham
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 7 pieces red hotdogs, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cook the spaghetti pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
Heat the oil in a cooking pot.
Saute the garlic and onion. Add the ham. Cook for 3 minutes.
Put-in the ground pork. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
Pour-in the tomato sauce and beef broth. Stir and let boil. Simmer for 60 minutes.
Add the hotdogs and tomato paste. Stir and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
Put-in the sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until the ingredients are well incorporated.
Arrange the spaghetti pasta in an individual plate. Pour the meat sauce over the pasta and top with cheese.
Serve. Share and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata 4.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.3/5 (158 Votes)
- Cannoli Cheesecake! 3.8/5 (315 Votes)
- Janet's Orange Zucchini Bread 4.1/5 (192 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts 4.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Hungarian Mushroom Soup 4.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli Slow Cooker Crock... 4.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip 4.4/5 (141 Votes)