Oven Baked Tacos
Baking the tacos after they are filled keeps the taco shell crisp and the cheese melts. Serve with side of salsa and sour cream.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- Taco shells
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Brown your ground beef and drain completely - then add refried beans, taco seasoning and tomato sauce. Mix together and scoop into taco shells, (stand them up in a casserole dish).
Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake at 375°F for 10 minutes!
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken -- Weight... 4.5/5 (113 Votes)
- Beef Stew (Pressure Cooker) 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Baked Zucchini Fries 4.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Slowcooker Pork Chops 4.5/5 (102 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings 4.5/5 (102 Votes)
- Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup 4.5/5 (103 Votes)
- Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup in... 4.5/5 (96 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheeseburger... 4.5/5 (89 Votes)