Oven Baked Tacos
Baking the tacos after they are filled keeps the taco shell crisp and the cheese melts. Serve with side of salsa and sour cream.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- Taco shells
- 8 ounces shredded Mexican cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Brown your ground beef and drain completely - then add refried beans, taco seasoning and tomato sauce. Mix together and scoop into taco shells, (stand them up in a casserole dish).
Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake at 375°F for 10 minutes!
You'll also love
- The Best Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- Springtime Asparagus Medley 4.5/5 (123 Votes)
- Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup 4.5/5 (119 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Lasagna 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops 3.9/5 (177 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff without Mushrooms 4.1/5 (160 Votes)
- Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli Soup in... 4.4/5 (101 Votes)