Roasted New Potatoes & Green Bean Salad
This delicious warm potato salad features roasted new potatoes and green beans with crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese dressed with a simple vinaigrette.
- 1 1/2 pounds new or baby potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons Champagne vinegar, or white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola, or other blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped scallion greens
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450°F.
Toss potatoes and green beans in a large bowl with 2 teaspoons oil, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring once or twice, until the potatoes are tender and golden and the green beans are tender and browned in spots, 25 to 35 minutes.
Whisk the remaining 3 teaspoons oil, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl. Stir in cheese and scallion greens.
When the vegetables are done, toss with the dressing in the bowl. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- raspberry-cream cheese crumb cake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Mexi-Cali Hashbrown Taco Casserole 3.8/5 (101 Votes)
- Steamed Moist Banana Cake 3.9/5 (415 Votes)
- Catch A Husband Cake 3.9/5 (97 Votes)
- Cajun Cabbage Stew 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Corn Souffle 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Irish Beef Stew with Mashed... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)