Loaded Baked Potato Casserole (Paula Deen)
This Loaded Baked Potato Casserole recipe is loaded with flavor, features mashed taters, cream cheese, shredded rotisserie chicken breast, cheddar cheese, green onions and bacon. Enjoy!
- 2 packages (24-ounce) refrigerated Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 package (8-ounce) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast, divided
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped green onion, divided
- 1 package (12 ounce) fresh broccoli florets, divided
- 6 slices Smithfield Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon, cooked, crumbled, and divided
Preheat oven to 375º.
Grease a 13×9-inch baking dish. Peel back film at corner of each package of potatoes to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cream cheese, and pepper; beat at medium speed with a mixer until combined. Stir in 1¾ cups chicken, 1 cup cheese, 2/3 cup green onion, half of broccoli, and half of crumbled bacon. Spread mixture in prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1¾ cups chicken, remaining broccoli, remaining bacon, and remaining 1 cup cheese.
Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until cheese melts and casserole is heated through. Top with remaining 1/3 cup green onion.
You'll also love
- Corned Beef and Vegetables -... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Nana's Small Fried Apple Pies 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Patties 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Fully Loaded Twice Baked Potato... 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Crock Pot - Style Loaded Baked... 3.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Potato Casserole 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)