White Bean Salad
Summer salad with white beans, bell peppers and onions tossed in a tasty vinaigrette dressing.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 (15.5-ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, mustard, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
Stir in the beans, bell pepper, onion, and thyme. Serve cold or at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ham &... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Honey-Lime Sweet Potato, Black... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Cotija Sweet Potato Fries 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Spinach Salad with Ham & Egg 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- White Bean and Ham Soup 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- White Beans with Spinach & Sausage 3.7/5 (289 Votes)
- Cole Slaw with Balsamic Vinaigrette 3.8/5 (83 Votes)
- Cucumber, Black Bean, Avocado,... 4/5 (20 Votes)