Crockpot Pineapple Chicken
If you're a fan of sweet and savory flavors, you'll love this shredded chicken with pineapple seasoned with soy and teriyaki sauce!
- 4 chicken breasts, frozen
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 can pineapple chunks, drain half the juice out
- Crushed red pepper flakes
Adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
Spray the crock pot with nonstick cooking spray and add chicken breasts.
Pour soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and pineapple chunks (with half of the juice) over the chicken. Sprinkle as many red pepper flakes on top as desired.
Cook on high for 4-6 hours. Shred chicken with two forks in the crock pot and serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Easiest Pineapple Cake 4.3/5 (50 Votes)
- Black Bean Pineapple Salad 4/5 (59 Votes)
- Cajun Lasagne 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Tasty Orange Chicken 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Skillet Buffalo Chicken Lasagna 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Thai-Style Chicken Soup 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Curry Chicken 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Honey Sesame Baked Chicken 4.6/5 (26 Votes)