Tender Garlic Lemon Chicken Strips Slow Cooker
Plan ahead this week with this simple and flavorful Tender Garlic Lemon Chicken Strips recipe. Enjoy the taste of fresh herbs along with bold lemon and garlic.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from recipe4living.com
In a bowl, whisk together broth, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, thyme, and rosemary.
Place chicken into crockpot and pour mixture over evenly. Cook on high for 4 hours.
You'll also love
- Lemon Cream Cheese Buttercream 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken & Pasta Bake 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Curry Chicken 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Lemon-Garlic Shrimp & Garlic... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Sour Cream Crumb... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Garlic-Parmesan Tilapia 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Crockpot Soup 4.4/5 (38 Votes)